Have you always wanted to see your own picture/quote/motive printed on a balloon?
If so, now is your chance!
Take part in our first and maybe our only design contest ever.The winning design will be printed on a balloon of your choice and will also be included into our assortment. Right now you’ve got the possibility to leave your own personal footprint in our shop.
Ain’t that something?
How does it work???
Send your digital design to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject „Design Contest“ and please tell us which balloon you want your design to be printed on.
You have a choice of the following Balloons:
Option 1: Round Balloon 14" (38cm) Crystal Colors | BELBAL
Option 2: Round Balloon 14" (38cm) Standard Colors | BELBAL
Option 3: Round Balloon 16" (40cm) Crystal Colors | QUALATEX
Option 4: Round Balloon 16" (40cm) Standard Colors | QUALATEX
Option 5: Round Balloon 16" (40cm) Pearl Colors | QUALATEX
Option 6: Giant Balloon 32" (80cm) | CATTEX
Option 7: Giant Balloon 36" (90cm) | CATTEX
Option 8: Airship Balloon 67" (170cm) GL500 Standard Colors | CATTEX
Which requirements do you have for the design???
Style: clear outlines, not photo realistic
colors: one-colored (e.g. black on white)
Rsolution: min. 2.000px x 2.000 px at 300dpi (for GL500: 2.000px x 10.000px)
Data format: JPEG, EPS, PDF, PNG
IMPORTANT: You need to be copyright holder of the submitted design!
Please understand that we will have to check your design first. If you get the go-ahead from us we will (anonymously) upload it to our Facebook-Seite where the design will be open to voting.
And what’s next???
The picture (original post) with the most LIKES on September 30th, 2018 at 12am (Central European Time) wins! YAY.
What is there to WIN???
1. Your design will be printed on a balloon of your choice and included into our assortment!
2. Of course you will be sent a huge load of your own balloons!
3. On top you’ll get a 50€ coupon for BALLOONS UNITED!
Is there anything to be aware of?
We reserve the right to reject designs if:
- they come from people under 18 years
- they are promoting or advertising any kind of product, service, etc.
- they are hand drawn and photographed
- they contain pirated or bootlegged content (e.g. taken from the internet)
- they are not printable (too many small details and/or too thin lines)
- they are in any form inhuman, promoting violence, racism, sexism, homophobia etc.